Well I am such a planner so everything could technically be a short term goal. I always have a short term goal of getting projects done around my house but they continue to stay on the long term goal list!
1. Label printed photos and organize into photo albums.
2. Keep my house clean and clutter free.
3. Start exercising on the elliptical I bought....must lose weight. (Maybe that is more of a long term goal in reality)
4. Write Mandy a letter on her mission. Poor girl probably thinks I forgot about her, I didn't.
5. Pick up the wedding rings from the jewelers....their going to be so shiny and sparkle.
6. Hang out with my favorite friends on my days off!
That's really all I can think of unless you want the daily grind of what I want to get done every day! But it's really boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment