Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 7

Someone that makes and has made a big impact in my life is my husband. We have been together almost 10 years now and he has showed me things in life that I would probably have never seen without him. I have met people that I would normally not hang out with due to my shyness. He has shown me the world he lives in for his ADHD and how to manage impossible situations (at least that's how I feel). He has given me a beautiful life and home. 
He backs me up in every decision that I make and is always there for me in a rough spot. He will save me from bad things like flat tires, if I forgot something I needed at work, or cold medicine. 
He truly has been the best thing in my life. The biggest impact in my life right now.
These funny looks I get are because he hates his picture taken but I can't help but want to have more of him!

No comments: