Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 12

The honor of todays post goes to my friend Brittany! She started me blogging after begging me to create one. It seemed quite complicated to create posts and upload pictures and use widgets. But after a nice easy night shift at work, she got me hooked. Needless to say I have been here ever since. She always tells me to blog more and this whole 30 day blog exercise will probably be the most frequent blogging I have ever done and will ever do. She has the most interesting life and is ALWAYS doing something exciting. And I wish I had that much to blog about! Someday my life will consist of that much excitement! Thanks Brit!!!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hats off to Brit! What a fun and truthful post!

Britters and Parx said...

Jess,
What a sweet post! Thank you. I have LOVED being able to read and learn more about you these past 2 weeks!!! I hope you keep it up! Love ya! =)