Mom and Dad,
First of all, I must thank you for bringing me up in loving caring home. It sure means the world to me knowing I grew up in a safe environment. Thanks for teaching me respect, responsibility, and accountability. It has paid off with all my jobs and relationships. Thanks for teaching me to be disciplined and focused on what I want to accomplish.
You guys are amazing in the relationship you have together. The love that radiates from you guys is sweet. I love knowing that my parents are still in love with each other after 30+ years together. Looking back at the times you kicked Brett and me out of the house so you guys could have a "date" now means a lot, that you were able to keep a tradition.
Thanks for taking me around the state of Utah to see all the amazing sites that so many people have not seen. Even though I bitched that I hated camping I am grateful you took me. Thanks for taking me to Disneyland, the happiest place on earth.
You guys are AMAZING and I hope that I can get as much enjoyment out of my marriage with Steve as you guys have done!
Love your daughter,
Jessie
No comments:
Post a Comment