Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 23

***My cravings have to begin with Steve. When he is at work and I am home, all I can think about is "I wish Steve were home". I crave to be around him. I love that man. 
***Hawaii is somewhere I crave to be. To be more specific...Kihei, Maui. My favorite place on earth right now. It is so beautiful, they have the softest beaches, delicious shave ice, ABC stores, and gorgeous flowers. Oh yeah and the ocean is so close to everything! 
***I crave to be a mother. I can't wait to have my own family. Steve will be the best dad. The kids will have so much fun with him since he is a big kid at heart. I love the idea of being a mother and all that comes with it. It's looking like I won't have kids til I am in more 30's though. 
***I crave to be a good cook. I really like to cook but it is so much work! Shirley has been giving me some quick easy recipes to make which have been delicious. How did women cook meals daily back in the day??? Oh yeah, they stayed home! Steve and I don't have the same tastes for home cooked meals. So to try to please both of us is super hard!
***I crave Thai food especially from My Thai. Their red curry with chicken is incredible! I think I could eat it every single day. Too bad it's fattening with all that yummy coconut milk. 
***I crave frozen yogurt. There all these new yogurt shops opening up that are the serve yourself kind. Then you weigh your cup and pay. I try to keep mine under $5! They have delicious flavors and delicious toppings. 

2 comments:

Alex, Nicholas and Lukas' family said...

O, my mom and I just went to My Thai last week after I read a review in the paper. I loved it!!! I don't remember if I tried the red curry. We had the lunch buffet and everything was delicious!
I think you'll be a great mom!

Britters and Parx said...

Can I just say ditto to your whole list??? I crave spending time with my hubs...I wish life would slow down some to see him more!! And I love Hawaii...more general ANY tropical place!! I definitely get the itch to go to one of them at least once a year! =) I love to cook too! My goal over maternity leave is to really work on this and create a good 30 day menu of meals we love that fit into our crazy schedules...I crave also to be a mom! I know how hard it is to be patient and wait for that to come...I LOVE Thai food! We have a thai restaurant by us that we got to often and we ALWAYS get the curry!! And finally, I seriously too crave frozen yogury. A bit of heaven! I love how they are everywhere! The best one in my opinion is the one at Gateway mall. =) Missed you Tuesday!