Well I have to say I DO have an I-pod but it DOESN'T have any music on it. At one point it did but then I got tired of stupid I-tunes and how awful it was to create playlists, so I deleted all the music so I could sell it. It's still sitting in my desk drawer waiting for a buyer. It truly is hard when you are so used to Windows Media Player! I am more of a normal computer girl and not so into Apple....at all.
But the first 10 songs on Windows Media Player would be so incredibly random and not always my taste either since it is mine and my husbands entire music collection. There's over 3500 songs in there.
But if you must know my taste in music, it varies. I could be into Eminem one week, John Mayer the next, Jack Johnson, David Grey, Britney Spears, Dire Straights, and so on.
No comments:
Post a Comment