I am already a day late in posting this. I want to try to post daily what I am thankful for in my life.
Let's go back a day.....
1st. Having my best friend back at work! I am so thankful that Shirley is back and healthy. I have missed working with her. I know I see her outside of work but she sure makes a definite difference in being there. She is always smiling, willing to work hard, go on coffee breaks, and be the bestest friend. Her ear is always there to hear life's problems or celebrations. Advice from Shirley is very thoughtful and constructive! I am very thankful to have found a friend like Shirley! She truly is an incredible friend to all. Love you girl!
(this pic was over 4 years ago! Can't believe it's been that long!)
2nd- Okay today's thanks has to go to being able to vote! What an amazing right we have in the US! To the people that complain about what our government is doing but don't exercise their right to vote people into office, vote on constitutional changes or things that will impact them, get on it! I wouldn't say I am super political. And being a woman and being able to vote is a great victory in history!

1 comment:
Awwww Jess I love you too!! I wouldn't know what to do without you and all we go through at work! I love our interesting and super exciting friendship. We've been through a lot together and have grown so much. I am thankful for you.
Post a Comment