Saturday, November 6, 2010

6 Years Ago Today

I can't believe it's been 6 years! Every time I think back to it, I feel like it was yesterday. I remember the panic when we forgot the wedding license and Aaron having to go back to our hotel to get it. The trouble he had to get it, convincing the hotel staff that he really needed to get into our room! I remember the constant smile that I could not turn off! How could I? I was marrying my best friend! The warmth in your eyes as you gazed towards me....gives me goosebumps! That week in Hawaii was amazing and our lives have been an amazing roller coaster of fun. The ups and the downs, I am still in love with you. 
I know I am not perfect and neither are you but somehow we match perfectly. You are a free spirit and I am a serious person. We even each other out. We have grown tremendously in these 6 years and continue to grow. Our lifestyles have changed from going out partying to being at home more. 
*I love you so much*
*Your eyes*
*Your zest for life*
*Your crazy eating habits*
*Your odd sleeping habits....up in the middle of the night*
*Pickles*
*Computers*
*Chewie*
You make me a better person! I want to be the best I can when I am with you. 
I love you, Steve!!!!
I am so thankful to have my wonderful husband!

3 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

I can't believe how fast time FLIES!!!!!!!!! Congrats to 6 years!!!

Shirley said...

Happy Anniversary Jess and Steve!!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 6 years!!!