Friday, November 5, 2010

No Pudge!

It's been a week since starting the challenge with friends. I am down a little over 3 pounds! Success so far! I have been creating recipes that are low on fat, high in vegetables and enjoying them thoroughly! Fresh vegetable pizza, tomato basil soup, to name some. My friend Jenn gave me a recipe for brownies that have red kidney beans in them. I was at Target today getting the ingredients for the brownies, looking at all the brownie mixes trying to decide which one I wanted to get. Well, I looked up and there was a pink box labeled No Pudge Fudge Brownies. I HAD to try them. It's the mix and nonfat vanilla yogurt. That's it! No oil, butter or eggs! Easy enough for me! I bought the ingredients for that mix and my friends brownie recipe. 
I decided I would make the No Pudge one first since it required less work. Let me tell you...they are fabulous! RICH, MOIST and DELICIOUS!!!

3 comments:

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

I need these!!

Britters and Parx said...

I want to try them!!! Where did you get them???

Jenn & Cardy said...

I've heard good things about the No Pudge brownies. They used to talk about them all the time in WW meetings. I've yet to try them, but if you recommend them, I'm putting them on my shopping list.