Monday, November 8, 2010

Give Thanks Day 7 & 8

Day 7
I am thankful for my family. That includes my in-laws! My family isn't perfect and we all have our flaws but that's what makes us....us. My dad is the most Type A personality person I know but he would drop everything for his family. My mom is the happy go lucky type in our family and I think I take after each of my parents pretty evenly. My in-laws include the disorganized on the go mother in-law and the fun but crazy sister in-laws. I love them all!!!

Day 8
I am thankful for photos! Without these remembering the good times I have had would be pretty hard. Placing dates on memories would be impossible for me. I already feel like I have a terrible memory that if I didn't have something to take a picture and store the date/time in it I would be lost. Photos are very cherished by me. I love having photo albums and making photo books for special events. There is nothing quite like sitting on the couch with albums and flipping through the pages to remember your past. 
Steve likes to give me a hard time about printing all the pictures because "we have them on the computer". But sitting at the computer staring at a screen with photos in an unknown order. Each folder may contain years ago or days ago but never in chronological order.

No comments: