Friday, November 5, 2010

Giving Thanks Day 4 & 5

Day 4
I am so thankful for my animals. I am in love with my animals. I am not sure what I would do without them. They bring such joy to my life. They have endless love for you and never judge you! If I could adopt more animals I would. It surprises me to hear that some people don't like animals at all. I think they are crazy! My sister in law, Rinda, hates animals. It's so sad because she grew up with dogs and can't stand them. I wish that we would proscecute people to the fullest for animal cruelty. IF you can harm an animal, you can harm a human. My beautiful dogs, cat and fish are very important in my life. It saddens me that if there were ever a fire in my home, I wouldn't be able to save my fish. 

Day 5
I am thankful for having a secure job in the economy we have now. It's hard to find a job in nursing. The hospitals were trying to cut down hiring nurses and try to only use the resources they already had. Steve and I have survived the downturn of our economy by both being in fields that have demand. The University Hospital did everything they could to cut back costs without letting employees go. In the end, I believe they did end up letting some people go but nothing like some companies were. 

No comments: