
So my lovely friends Brittany and Melanie seem to think that I can run a half marathon with them. That means I only have less than 2 months to train before it arrives. So Melanie and I are going to try and run a half marathon in Moab on October 19. It is called "The Other Half". It starts at the top of the river road canyon and makes its way down to a ranch. Most of it is downhill-ish but there are some dips and peaks. So wish me luck in my training...I have already booked my private room on 4N for when my heart fails me on the pavement. Atleast our men in our lives will be enjoying the beer at the Moab Brewery while we slave our way down the road...aaahhhhhhhh I think I have lost my mind.
And we could have gotten a free glass like above if we had registered before August 1. Damn!
3 comments:
You are braver than I am. Good luck!!
You can do it!! I believe in you girl!!! =)
Wow, Jess! You are so brave. I would never do it, only in my dreams. Good luck!
BTW, I'm half-way through the New Moon, get the next one ready (and yes, homework IS on the back burner for now :))
Post a Comment