Every year my friends Adam and Marzena have what's called the Blundell Barbeque Bash (BBB). Each and every year there are new and exciting events at these bashes. Someday he will not be able to outdo himself. This year started off with the famous powerburgers and grilled corn. I was sad that I didn't get any corn but Steve said it was awesome. They had the big blow up bounce room for the kids and two water blowups.
One was a big slide and the other had a water gun at the top and a slide down to a pool. This is like kid heaven. Someday when we have little ones they will be thrilled to go to this yearly event. Adam and his dad Gail always have some sort of exposive device. They did two candy cannons, one small one and one very large one. You had to cover your head as the candy came back down on your head. It sounded like everyone was being pelted with rocks it was so loud. They had a balloon man come to make anything you wanted out of balloons. Marzena got a mouse that had a balloon inside of a balloon. It was pretty cool. Fishing poles with a fish on the end, monkeys, elephants and lots of flowers. This is Julie (Adam's sister and little Hannah)
They had rocket launchers. Everyone could make their own rockets and get it launched. Many landed on Marzena and Adams roof. But the coolest thing this year was the fire dancers. We almost didn't stay for the dancers because we were going to our friend Emily's house after. But we did and I am glad we did. It was pretty cool to watch. I don't know what Adam is going to come up with next year.Adam is also into Salt Water fish tanks and he just upgraded to a 300 gallon tank. It is massive. I took some pics of the beautiful fish. Check out the clam, he bought that from a friend because it wouldn't fit in his own tank anymore. My favorite fish is the blue fish. Someday when I can afford to pay for the upkeep of a tank and I am in the house I want to be in for 20 years I will get a tank. It will make me feel closer to Hawaii than I am now.
No comments:
Post a Comment