Some of my great work friends and I went to Red Robin for dinner one evening. These girls are some of the reasons that 4 North is such a fun place to work. We are all so different and yet so alike. We all love to blog...okay Misty is getting there. We love to have fun and travel. We love babies!!! It was a fun night and a very hard night to plan. We all went through our schedules to find a day we all had off and nothing worked. We finally went through the days that we all worked and found that to be August 14th. Paulina brought her well-behaved little boy Alex. He did so well while we all chatted. As soon as he saw Misty and Brittany's shakes, he had to have one. We talked about things that all of our husbands would probably get nauseated over. Baby births, breastfeeding, sex, detailing stories of our codes at work....all in all it was awesome to be able to discuss things like that and know nobody would get grossed out. Amy is preparing to become a mom in the next 2 weeks. Her little girl is going to have so many people that love her. Shirley tried to talk her mom into bringing Kimberlee up so we could have dinner with her. Brittany is my adrenaline junkie friend...she wants all the action.

(Alex, Paulina, Misty, Brittany, Amy, Shirley and me)
I love these girls!!!
2 comments:
You are right Jessie, you girls ARE the reason 4 North is such a great place to work! I miss so much going to work and having my friends to laugh with...you all will never be repalced!
Sorry I couldn't make this one, I'll be there next time!
Chantelle
Looking good :)
Post a Comment