Friday, August 29, 2008

Closed

So I went to register for the Half Marathon yesterday and the registration is closed now. They only allow 1500 people to run so I guess they achieved that amount. So to those with the encouragement, thanks! But now I have to find a different race and maybe one with a little more time to train.

2 comments:

Bowthorpe's said...

Dang! Sorry about your race, I know you would have been great!
Let me know if you find another one. I have always wanted to do that!
Chantelle

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Hey Jessie! I thought I had you on my google reader and it would let me know when you posted new posts but I guess not. I just spent like 5 min reading though everything! I have missed a lot! I LOVE your new kitchen!! and how fun to go to Hawaii again! Looks like you all are doing good. Fun catchin' up with ya.