So I finally got tired of the dirty gross carpet in our bedroom. One day I decided to rip it out since SLC does the Spring cleanup. I moved all our furniture into our front rooms and yanked out the carpet and pad. Aaaahhhhh.....I think my allergies will be much better now. The wood floors beneath are very pretty but worn out. We decided to lay some laminate flooring down, atleast until we get the floors in the front rooms refinished. Poor Steve! I get mad at him all the time for starting new projects when we have so many that need to be finished. This time it was my project but Steve ended up laying the flooring down and putting the molding around the floor. It looks nice now. It makes our bedroom furniture look really red.
These are the floors that were under the carpet.


This is our new bedroom floor.


We are also laying the same laminate in our back room. Steve has worked on it all day and it's finally done. Now we need to put molding around the base, windows, and ceiling. We might finish a project this weekend!!!
2 comments:
Looks Great!
The floors look great. We still haven't seen your kitchen. :(
Post a Comment