Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn


So I just finished Breaking Dawn today. Wow, it's such an incredible book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It makes your mind and heart race through the intense portions and romance that we all have enjoyed with Edward and Bella. I can't wait for more of you to finish so we can talk about it. I am definitely sad to see this series end just like I was when Harry Potter ended. They just let your imagination run wild with the books.

1 comment:

Shawn and Cami and Max and Annie said...

So a friend of mine talked me into reading the first book so we could go see the movie together and now I'm COMPLETELY hooked!! Its been just over a week and I'm almost done w/ book three. What a great series! I had no idea what I'd been missing out on all this time! Can't talk about #4 cause I haven't read it yet though!