Friday, May 2, 2008

My Obsession



I am absolutely in love with these books. I have read them twice now in the past 3 weeks. They leave you hanging on for more and more. I can't wait for the 4th book to come out. There's also a movie coming out which I was at first dissappointed with who they chose for Edward, but he has grown on me. I am excited for the movie to come out. If you haven't read the books you won't understand the obsession but once you read them, it will become clearer to you.

2 comments:

My Sanity At Risk said...

Go to YouTube and type in twilight teaser trailer. They officially released it. And it's terrible to watch when you are obsessed with the series. It leaves you salivating at the end. They also released the movie poster which can be found at 'TwilightLexicon.com'

Or you can just check out my blog where I have both posted. mysanityatrisk.blogspot.com. Where there is also a large tangine about how obsessed with Twilight I am right now.

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

Hello, I know my obsession is quite out of control. Tell shirley to e-mail you the info about the premiere. It will be a lot of fun. :) Have a great day!!