Monday, May 12, 2008

Recovered Car

So the police called me today at 6:10pm to tell me they found my car. Unfortunately I wasn't able to leave work and they said that my husband could come pick it up. It was found only blocks away from where we live but in the back of an apartment complex. It turns out that mine and another red Honda Civic were there and stolen.
This picture shows where my exhaust manifold was. I guess this controls where the exhaust goes and it can be bad to drive without it. Good thing Steve said we should tow it home.
Apparently they backed my car into something because they messed up my bumper and broke my tail light

Here is a pic of my steering column.

But my devil duck from Powerchart training came through the kidnapping and car theft
Unfortunately they left all their garbage in the car. It is really dirty which really bothers me. And if you notice in the picture below, the box top to a Fresca 12-pack. They drank my husbands 2 12-packs of Peach Fresca that were in my trunk.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I thought your exciting news was that you were pregnant. Oh well, glad you found your car.

Amy said...

When you sent me a text saying you had exciting news I thought you would be pregnant. I guess getting your car back is second best though.