
So I think it's time to go horseback riding again!!! My friend Chantelle (at left) has 4 or 5 horses which she keeps at her house up past Heber. She took Amy, Shirley and me horseback riding last year. It was a lot of fun to get outside. Definitely made me realize what powerful animals horses are. Too bad Amy is pregnant and can't come this year.
We will miss you Amy!
We will miss you Amy!
2 comments:
Yes, past time!! Abbi and I are waiting for you all to come ride with us. We have twice as many horses now so we could use help getting them all ridden. Amy will just have to watch this year.
Chantelle
That was super fun. Although I think I have to wait until after the baby is born, I had a dream the other night I got rammed in the belly by a horse. Definitely a sign I should stay away from them.
Post a Comment