Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kittens for Free






My sister in law Robyn's friend Darcie has these little bundles of fur that need a good home. She works at a stable and they have feral cats. They catch the kittens and raise them til their old enough to go to homes. They try and catch the moms so they can be spayed. I really wouldn't mind keeping a kitten but my poor Toast might think I hate her. So if anyone knows anyone that wants a kitten and is serious about taking one, let me know.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Welcome to the blogging world. We have a blog too, so you can check it out.

Alex, Nicholas and Lukas' family said...

Hi Jessie! I found your blog through Shirley. I love the kittens, I almost got 2 last year but instead my dear hubby decided to get a puppy. Well, the puppy is always so hungry that it would eat the poor kittens before I could say "NO!!!"
I'm going to add your blog to my list. Cool!