Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

Today turns out to be three of our family's birthday's. First it is Steve's dad's birthday and I don't know how old he is....but it's over 50! Then we have Steve's brother Spencer who should be 22. And last is our niece Riley who turned the big 4!

Since Steve had to work today I went to Riley's birthday party by myself. She is such a firecracker. So sassy and full of attitude. She cracks me up. She got lots of Barbies and clothes from all of us. She loves the Disney Princesses alot. I got her a Cabbage Patch Kid and some cute clothes from Old Navy. We played with all her dolls and pretended to feed her cabbage patch some cake. Her doll's name is Leilani, sounds Hawaiian. She went and put on the clothes my parents gave her. She is so tall for her age that she wears 2 sizes above what you would think for her age.

After Steve got home from work we went to his dad's house for dinner and cake. His cake was going to burn the house down with the amount of candles in it. But he blew them out with one breath...impressive! We enjoyed hanging out with the family and then helped decorate the Christmas tree. Claire is getting bigger but not by much. She is smiling at people once you get her attention. 


2 comments:

Amy, Alex and Andy said...

How fun! Riley is getting so big! Thanks for the sweet comment about the kitten, she's so much fun. Hope you're doing well and that you have a great Christmas! Miss ya!

Samantha said...

I can't believe how much Riley looks like Brett, it is crazy. I hope you are feeling better.