Friday, December 26, 2008
No Luck
I think my luck has finally run out! I had never been in a car accident where it was my fault. I have had someone side swipe me, and two people rear end me but not where the blame lies with me. I decided to go shopping today with my friend Becky and her daughter Kayla. We were driving in my Subaru and we were almost to Target (which I am bummed I didn't make it to). We were stopped at the light behind an SUV and the light changed and he started to go but then quickly stopped. I started to go with him and when I tried to stop my car didn't. I slid right into him. No damage to his vehicle but he had a trailer hitch on the back and it went right through my grill, and bent my hood up and my radiator back. I am so sad. I felt awful. I ruined my 11 year no accident record. 2008 has proved to not be a great year for my cars. Maybe 2009 holds better promises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jess- At least it's the end of the year and your luck with cars should change...I see it in the stars. lol. We will have to go to Target another day
Love ya
Post a Comment