Thanks to Shirley who would have taken me to the doctors!!! You are the best!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Being Sick Sucks!!!
So I don't know what I have but it all started out as a sore throat. I woke up Sunday morning at 5 am freezing. Steve said I was burning up. He felt so cold to me which is very unusual. Lucky for me, my husband loves me enough to get me drugs and extra clothes while I am sick. Throughout the day my body has ached so much and my throat has gotten worse. Then I couldn't get up without getting dizzy today. I couldn't sleep on my stomach or side without getting nauseated. It is awful. I would have gone to the doctors today but I couldn't stand up. So maybe I will go tomorrow, I will just keep monitoring my throat. As a kid I was prone to getting Strep throat, so maybe that's it. I think I need drugs!!! Being sick sucks so bad. I thought to myself "what if I was really that sick, how would I get to the doctors since I can't stand up without getting dizzy or nauseated?" Poor people who can't make it to the doctors without help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment