It was my birthday yesterday and I definitely am feeling the effects of old age....hips are hurting, back is hurting, no longer can stay up and party. For my birthday we went snowshoeing with our friend Aaron. Poor Steve and Aaron had to listen to me complain the whole time about how I am not in shape for such a vigorous hike. I think my heart was going at a rate of 180 the whole time. I thought I was going to die of heat exhaustion. On the other side, Steve was literally running circles around Aaron in his shoes. We went up Millcreek Canyon to do a trail. We didn't even make it to where the trail starts since we had to walk the road past lots of cabins. All in all it was fun and my muscles hurt now. I fell asleep the second we got home I was so exhausted.
We met up with a bunch of friends for dinner at one of my favorite places, Tres Hombres. We had a great dinner and enjoyed chatting away. After we came back to my house for icecream cake. Those things are so hard to cut that it took awhile before we could cut it. Shirley got me the cutest pajama pants that I wore to bed last night. They were so comfy. Steve got me an Ipod...too bad the gym I joined closed. Emily got me a martini shaker since the last time I tried to make a martini I used Steve's french press for a shaker. It was the only thing I could find that had a strainer. Thanks to all my friends for celebrating this milestone in my life. Love you all!!!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jessie!
Happy, happy birthday. Looks like you had a great time.
Happy Birthday!
Hey Jess...looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Birthday, you look way cute!
Chantelle
Post a Comment