I spent the day today with Robyn and Grant. We went on a hunt for a duvet cover for my new down comforter. We drove all the way south to IKEA and got our exercise just walking through the building. It's insane how large that store is and how they have maps just to help guide you. Unfortunately we didn't find anything that I liked or that I thought Steve would like.
Grant was such a trooper with all the stores we went to. There was a whole chain of stores across the street from IKEA that were for bedrooms and had sofas. He played on all the bunk beds and of course wanted one to share with baby Claire. All day he kept saying he wanted to see Baby Claire and that he wanted to hold her.
So in the afternoon we headed down to see Rinda and the baby. Grant was super excited to her. Grant just had to hold her first so he jumped up on the bed. Check out her position, it was pretty funny.








Rinda didn't have a bow on her again so I had to put one on. Robyn and I decided to put her in her Rockstar outfit with a pink bow. I think the bow is half the size of her head. It is so cute! I told Grant to give her a kiss and we will get pictures of it. He is so excited about being a big brother.

1 comment:
She is adorable!!! Love it!
Post a Comment