
Happy Birthday, Steve!!! Today is Steve's 31st birthday but last night Matt, Emily, Steve and I went to Benihana for dinner. It was delicious and fun. Of course with Emily there she wanted Steve to tell them it's his birthday tomorrow. He is so adament about not celebrating any birthday or holiday, that there was no way he was going to let the server know it's his birthday.
Well Emily took control...she asked for a candle which led to icecream and a candle. However, she did tell them not to sing. At Benihana, they take your picture and print it out for you. So here we are. It was fun for the rest of us....Steve didn't like it still.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Steve! looks like you guys had a lot of fun but I agree with Steve. I hate too much attention in public too in conjunction with birthday celebration :)
Post a Comment