
I can't believe it's been 4 years already. I think of the day we got married and it really does seem like yesterday. I can even still smell the ocean and the flowers. I am so happy that I married Steve and he sure made the best decision ever too!!!
What I love about Steve-
He always smells good
He always makes me laugh each day
His beautiful eyes
He lets me spend money
His body
When he wants something, he doesn't stop til he has it
His hobby of Jeeping
How everyone enjoys being around him
The way he can jump into a conversation with someone he met 5 minutes ago
How smart he is....don't get into politics with him
And many many more
Happy Anniversary Steve!!! (too bad he doesn't read this blog)
2 comments:
Yeah Jess!! Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys get to do something great!
chantelle
I love how Steve can be in a conversation with people he just met 5 minutes age too! :)
Post a Comment