My sister in law Rinda finally had her baby today. She was due last week sometime and chose to not be induced if she did go over her date. She went to her doctors this morning and she found out there that she dilated to a 5. The doctor was amazed that she hadn't felt contractions that were strong. Rinda has been having contractions but theres always alot of time in between. She delivered her this afternoon.
Jeff, Rinda and baby

Up above, she pulled her hat over her face in a frantic search for food!
I finally convinced Steve to go see the baby around 7:30. We finally got there and were able to see little Claire Taylor. She is weighing at a hefty weight of 6 pounds 6 ounces and is 18 1/2 inches tall. She is 3 ounces bigger than Grant was when he was born. She is a skinny little squirt and needs some fat on her.

Grant is such a proud big brother. He was telling everyone how to hold the baby and that you have to be gentle. He told me that the baby is staying with Momma (at the hospital) for a little while. Grant gets to go play with Aunt Robyn and make forts out of sheets so they can sleep in them.
I decided I would get Grant a little gift since he would probably start to feel left out over the excitement of the new baby. I bought him a Lite Bright. His card was for a big brother that came with a sticker. 


Up above, she pulled her hat over her face in a frantic search for food!I had to go buy bows tonight because I had completely forgotten about them. I can't believe Shirley didn't remind me! This is her first bow in her hair. It's so cute. 

1 comment:
Sweet bow! I love it! That was a great idea to get Grant a gift. You sure have a cute little niece and nephew! Congrats to you and Steve.
Shirley
Post a Comment