Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spontanteous Trip to Denver




So I had been thinking about coming to Denver since the beginning of October. I even checked out prices ($98/round trip) but then decided that I should go camping with Steve or just stay home to save a little money. Well, as the weeks passed and I realized that I really didn't want to go camping, I had a whole week off in between working. My friend Melanie was driving to Denver for the weekend. So I decided to see how much it would be to fly one way and drive back with Melanie. So that's exactly what I did.
I was so shocked to fly the whole way to Denver without getting motion sickness. All my past times I have flown to Denver I have gotten sick and it's ruined my whole day. It was so nice. We had lunch at the Atlanta Bread Company. Similar to Kneaders at home. It was good.
Little Everett is such a happy baby. All smiles. He is crawling everywhere and learning to walk around furniture. It's exciting for me to see how he has changed. He says da-da and when you try to get him to say Mama, he just says da-da back to you.

No comments: