We met up at the Ritz bowling lanes and bought a couple of pitchers of beer to start out with. Yes, I did actually have a glass of beer. It was a lot of fun. Bowling was great. I was the biggest loser the first round and then I think I was 4th the second round. Matt won both rounds with Steve close behind him. Melanie kicked butt on both rounds. Emily told us a head of time she is terrible at bowling but she didn't lose the first time. Keith was in his own world singing with the music and bowling. It wasn't as crowded as we thought it would be for a friday night. Maybe bowling isn't as cool as it used to be.....but we definitely had a great time!







2 comments:
Jessie, looks very fun!!!! I suck at bowling..maybe one day I will show you that!
Shirley
how fun!!! Did Mel's boy go?
Post a Comment