I think I am never going to get a flu shot again. Every year I get sick after I get one. Maybe it's just a coincidence because it's that time of year when everyone gets sick or maybe I really do get sick from the shot. Either way, next year I am opting out! I do it so I don't put other people in harms way and so I do get the protection from the deadly flu viruses. My weekend off was spoiled by the crappy way I felt all weekend.
2 comments:
O my!! Don't you HATE that!! I have had the same experience with flu shots. I am like you, no matter how much they try to talk me into it...I am not doing it this year! Hope your feeling better!
Chantelle
yucky! I agree! I get sick EVERY TIME after a flue shot! I decided not to get one. I"m sorry you were sick! hopefully I'll get to see you this week! did you make it to bodyworld? Did you like it?
Post a Comment