Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Colonoscopy for the House

So great news everyone. One of my best friends ever *Shirley* told her dad about my problem with my sewer and he had a friend in the business that he recommended. I called him through Roto Rooter and finally got a hold of him. He almost couldn't come today but when I told him where I lived....he was right around the corner from my house. He came in and roto rooted out all the tree roots that had grown in our pipes and even did a colonscopy on the pipes. I got to watch it all and learn as he explained what everything was. The first guy LIED to us and our pipes are NOT broken in the sense that tomorrow we would have to dig everything up. The pipes are as old as our house (built in 1913) and are cracked in some spots and separating in other spots but are decent for their age. My love goes out to Manuel for caring enough about me!!! I love you Shirley for everything you do for me.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

OOOOHHHHH Jess that is so sweet! I am so happy for that ending. You are more than welcome. I will pass the word onto my dad (he has done this type of stuff for 20+ years). xoxox
Shirley

Bowthorpe's said...

Yeah!! What a relief Jess! I totally feel your pain, we had the SAME problem this summer, there is nothing worse than your home smelling like an outhouse. Ours was on the 4th of July and we couldn't get anyone to help us! UHHHHH!
Hey check out our new blog, www.thebowthorpes.blogspot.com
Chantelle