My friend Marie was in town last week and we hung out all day on Wednesday. The day started off with getting pictures of her little boy, Everett, and his cousin Marcus together at Kiddie Kandids. Marcus has so much energy!! Everett is such a doll. He is so happy all the time. And all he does is smile when he looks at his momma. 


Marie bought me a berry bowl from Godiva Chocolates at the mall. I have never been there but she absolutely loves it. Well, it was sure delicious. In the evening, Maries brother had some extra tickets to go to the Real Salt Lake soccer game. I have never been to one of their games but I really enjoyed it. I will have to get some tickets and take Steve. 
3 comments:
I was there at the REal game too!! They are such a blast! =) My favorite part is watching the dancers. I can't help but laugh! They are a joke, right? OR do you think they are serious hip shakers?? =)
Marie looks great. You'll have to tell her hi for me. Her little boy is adorable, he looks like his Daddy. Thanks for the tip, I'll be more careful about changing my blog templates!
When did Marie have a baby???
Post a Comment