Hey everyone!!! Greetings from Kauai. We flew out of SLC at noon today. Such a long flight and now I remember why I hate flying...dry cabin air! I thought I was going to die. My throat felt so swollen that I thought I may need to place a breathing tube just incase. I tried to eat my lunch that they give on the plaines but my mouth was so dry that I could hardly swallow. I had to wait for the drink cart to come by just to eat my sandwich. My nose felt terrible and is still so dry. When we got to Honolulu around 2:15pm (Hawaii time, remember SLC is 4 hours ahead of Hawaii) we had 3 hours to kill. Honolulu International Airport has a lot gardens in the between all the buildings. Here are some pics from the garden!

Steve found this yellow lizard As it started to walk into the green leaves it started to change color. 



Steve drinking Starbucks!!! Mmmm so delicious. I had a mint mocha chip frappicino (2nd one that day)
So they have a huge pond filled with Koi and all these other little fish.
This tree is pretty cool looking. The whole trunk is twisted.
This is our hotel room. I love the cherry wood color. It was all remodeled within the last few years. 

1 comment:
I'm soooo excited for the daily Hawaii updates! Makes me in a small way feel like I'm there too. =)
Post a Comment