Yesterday Amy and I went to the gym...I know it's been a long time. We worked out for a little while then went swimming at her grandparents pool. It was nice and relaxing. It actually wasn't too hot and there a was little breeze. Her grandma gave us some Amish bread that she had just made. I have to say that it is so good....good thing Steve isn't a bread fan, it's all mine!!!
After swimming, we went to Roberts crafts. I have been wanting to get a magnet board for my kitchen. Amy wanted to Modg-Podg a magnet board. I have never heard of Modg-Podg but they had an example at the store. It's way cute and looks pretty easy to do. I may make one someday. We bought all our supplies and today I finished mine. I can't wait to see Amy's since it's for her baby's room. I have already added my magnets and invites we have received. 
After swimming, we went to Roberts crafts. I have been wanting to get a magnet board for my kitchen. Amy wanted to Modg-Podg a magnet board. I have never heard of Modg-Podg but they had an example at the store. It's way cute and looks pretty easy to do. I may make one someday. We bought all our supplies and today I finished mine. I can't wait to see Amy's since it's for her baby's room. I have already added my magnets and invites we have received. 
No comments:
Post a Comment