Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 30

Who am I? I ask this question to myself a lot. See the problem is, I am easily swayed by people so to truly know what I believe and who I am is a hard question. I hate offending people and hurting peoples feelings. Yet I hate staying quiet about things I DO believe in. I am a caring, genuine and unique person. I love to be around my friends and family. I absolutely love my animals dearly as though they are my kids. I believe in harsher punishments for animal abuse. I drink alcohol and coffee. I believe that drinking alchohol doesn't make you a bad person. I don't believe that kids seeing alcoholic drinks in stores makes them want to drink or easier to get. I have the experience with that. I love to sleep in. I don't do drugs. I don't believe in any religion. To me it doesn't make sense. I was never brought up with ANY religion and all of it seems to be bizarre. I am not afraid of death or where I will go after I die. I believe that EVERYONE can live a life full of love, good intentions and still be moral. I have strong beliefs about religion. I don't need to be told how to live my life or what is good or bad. I have a pretty good idea. I love celebrating holidays minus the gifts. I love decorating my home. I love spending time with my husband. I cherish photos so I can remember the past since my memory is poor. I love Thai, Chinese, Mexican, and Italian food, along with all American food. Breakfast food is so yummy! I am responsible and reliable. I don't call in sick to work unless I am ACTUALLY sick. I love homemade food. I love desserts. I am beginning to get tired of Facebook. I am a nurse not a doctor. I love being bedside with patients. I try my hardest to please everyone. I try to make the RIGHT DECISIONS every day. I am overweight and want to lose 20 pounds. I am easily hurt by comments towards me. I am an introvert which some people have a hard time believing. I am quiet and reserved. I am loyal and devoted to my family and friends. I don't like confrontation. I am an organized person in most of my life. The rest of my life I am trying hard on organizing. I don't do well with chaos. Clutter makes me anxious. Double dipping anything that you are sharing with multiple people causes me to panic. I have a great support system with my husband, family and friends. I am truly one lucky woman! 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I think that was a wonderful "sum" up of who you are. You are a very supporting person who would do anything for anyone you love. I appreciate your friendship and am in ahhh with how easy going and genuine you are! Love you girl

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

I feel the same with your views on religion, it was nice hearing that.