Back to hard hard work....weight loss! My friends are holding a competition somewhat like the Biggest Loser. Money as the prize! So I have decided to join back up with Weight Watchers.
This was my goal today, make my snacks easy to grab! I looked everything up on Weight Watchers to see what their serving size and points each food was. Then I divided everything up so I can easily grab a bag and KNOW what points I am using.
It is going to be a long few months but I am sure hoping to get down to a weight that is healthy for my height. I want to add in some snow-shoeing this year and maybe get on my elliptical as soon as I get a fan to blow on me.
There are so many clothes that I own that I so badly want to wear but each year have not been able to. I would LOVE to wear a bikini and not have a muffin top. Oh the dreams.
1-2-3 go!
Good luck to me!!!




3 comments:
You are so motivated!
Jess that is so awesome!!!!!! I hear weight watchers is great and that it really works. You can do it!!!!!
Yay! A WW buddy! Are you going to the meetings? We could go together. Also, I have tons of WW recipes to share.
Post a Comment