5 Months has gone by in a flash.
Edge is a growing boy!
~Holding his own bottles
~ 15 lbs 3 oz.
~25 inches tall
~ Rolling from back to belly to back all the time
~ Loves the Jumperoo
~ Cooing and smiling all the time
~ Loves standing up
~ Is very squirmy
~Is trying so hard to sit up now
I love the look he has on his face...probably watching Emma. And after this picture I didn't notice that Emma had turned the month sticker sideways.
Emma loves holding Edge at least for 30 seconds then she is done and tries to shove him off.
Steve gave me a swing for Mother's Day and we finally set it up. It was a hit with Emma. She thought that was the best thing ever. We decided to put it on our deck so we would have a great view of the pasture and horses and the mountains.
I bought Emma a water table to play with outside this summer. She wasn't super interested in the pool last summer and I am not sure how interested she will be this year. And now that I have 2 babies I don't feel super comfortable opening the pool without a second adult with me. Now we have something to play in during the day that will be fun.
So serious when she is playing with her toys.
And she lost interest in the water table as soon as I brought the bowl of watermelon out. We devoured lots of yummy watermelon.
1 comment:
I need to meet him still! Lets plan a play date soon!!!
Post a Comment