Tuesday, September 17, 2013

8 Months

8 months old
16 pounds
25 inches tall
Crawling backwards but trying to crawl forwards
Not interested in food unless it's a pickle
Starting to cry when Mama walks out of the room
Loves to touch people's lips and practically pull them off too
Starting to try to pull herself up on everything











I have been trying to get Emma to try food but she usually isn't interested in it at all. I finally tried a banana with the peel on still and she did try that. I think the sliminess of the banana made her not want to pick it up.






Pool parties with our good friends Dom, Mindy and little Rocco. What great times we have when we are together. Our lives are beginning to look identical. I am a nurse and Mindy is in nursing school. Steve works in IT at St. Marks Hospital and Dom was just hired on in IT at St Marks (Thanks to Steve). Have 1 child. Yep, we are identical.




















Shirley and Brandon invited us out on Gracie (their boat) in August. We met up out by Ikea and drove up with them in their car. Krew talked the entire way and KD played on the i-Pad until it died. Emma just chilled in the carseat. We had a great time on the boat. These 3 brave souls went on the tube and was sprayed by ice cold water. As the day progressed, it began to get more choppy which made it a rough ride on the tube. 







Emma and Daddy enjoying pickles. 


1 comment:

Shirley said...

I love all of Emma's cute pictures, especially the one with her hands above her head. She looks a lot like Steve and has a lot of your coloring. She is going to be a swimming rockstar with that pool in her backyard. It made me sad to see a picture of Blue. I again am so sorry for your loss, what a great boy he was. Our little boating adventure was just that an Adventure. I loved that Krew talked the whole time so you could witness that madness. I love that a storm rolled in bringing lots of winds and choppy water and I love that us three braved that damn cold water and those waves and rocked our little 50hp motor. What a fun memory for KD too! Love ya girlie, enjoyed our time together today!