Friday, October 4, 2013

9 Months

I can't believe we are 3/4 of the way to a 1 year old! It is has gone by so fast. I am so excited to see Emma grow up but then again I am so sad that it is going by this fast. Some days I feel like I don't even know what we were doing and how did a whole month go by already. Other days when we actually get out and do things and get pictures to remember it by I feel like it is going slower. 








Statistics include:
~ 17 pounds 3.2 ounces
~26 inches tall
~ Crawling everywhere (need baby gates up!)
~ Stands everywhere and does it one handed now
~ Claps her hands
~Gets a smile on her face when I say mama or dada
~Sleeps through the night when I work (or at least til 5)
~Sleeps through the night til 7am when Mom is working graveyard (not fair)
~Terrible nap taker
~Loves her Jumperoo still but instead of being in it likes to stand beside it and play with the toys
~Loves kicking in the bathtub
~Starting to like to eat food!
~ Loves eating fresh peaches
~Had spaghetti for the first time (I was afraid she was going to be orange for a day or two)
~Still in size 2 diapers but we are so close to the next size
~Starting to grow out of her 3-6 month clothes
~Sucks on her bottom lip which is getting chapped
~6pm hits and her eyes get bags underneath instantly
~7pm bedtime goes so smoothly
Here are some pics from September:
























1 comment:

Shirley said...

Oh man I just want to cuddle her! Can't believe she still rocking the size 2 diapers. The picture of her and Steve is so sweet. Do you feel like a whole new person with your baby sleeping 10-12 hours through the night? That is nice her bedtime is 7 and she goes down so well, I know it makes it hard for you guys to go places but it leaves a lot of quality time each night for the 2 of you to
get things done and be with each other. You have a beautiful little girl guys. xox