7 months old
We can't believe that we have a 7 month old. The year is cruising by so fast, before we know it we will be celebrating Emma's 1st birthday. Crazy!
~Constantly rolling to her stomach so she can be on her hands and knees
~Crawling/scooting backwards everywhere
~Sitting up mostly by herself
~Starting to reach when in her crawling position
~Very interested in the dogs and cat
~Still loves her Jumperoo
~Drinking 4-5 bottles per day
~Sleeping through the night at least 3 nights a week
~Bedtime is around 7pm
~Early to rise...6:30am sometimes earlier
~Always happy when waking in the morning, not so happy when waking from naps
~Still sleeping in Mom and Dad's room
~Tried baby food and just spits it out and clamps her mouth shut
~Gummed a piece of toast and enjoyed it
~Has no interest in food
~Loves her bottle
~ 24 inches tall still
~ 14 pounds 6.4 ounces
Correction to her 6 months height...24 inches
Love these little monster booties- adorable!
Lots and lots of practice going backwards.
Petting (pulling out hair) Cooper
Check out my new pool chair. Ready for the sun.
So tired, jumped herself to sleep
Lots of toys to play with
Beautiful girls!
Getting strong so I can crawl
2 comments:
Emma is such a cute, beautiful girl. I just love her little chunky legs and those dang blue eyes! She is going to be on the move in no time then you guys are going to be baby proofing that house like mad! How is the time going by so quickly! How about a day on the boat next weekend? You off Sat or Sun? You guys interested?
I about died when I saw Emma was 7 months old, I was thinking she was only 4 months. Time goes by way too fast! She is the cutest little girl ever!!
Post a Comment