Our beautiful baby girl at a week and a half old had her newborn pictures taken courtesy Amber Lintz Photography. I love love love her style and all the pictures that she took of our baby. These are some of my favorites. Emma is so small and perfect! There is something about babies and white onesies that just look great.
Visiting Grandma and Papa at their house. She is wearing her "I love Grandma" onesie that Grandma received on Mother's Day. The cute bow she has on her head everyone either called it ridiculous or a christmas ornament. Good thing I love it!!! She is a girl and looks so adorable with it on.
Shirley, Kimberlee and Krew came to visit us one afternoon along with Kim, Emma and Boston. Before the Penningtons arrived we got a couple photos. Emma is Krew's girlfriend but he is already a little rough with her. She was whacked in the head by him swinging a clip around. Definitely surprised her and with a delayed response of crying. Poor girl! Krew is a wild little man but so freaking cute. I love that little guy. Kimberlee is getting so big and was great at holding Emma. Professional!
Emma was not a happy camper for the picture...she was still getting over the surprise whack in the head! But look at the handsome guy behind her!
Emma is now 4 weeks old. I can't believe that all that time has passed by because it still feels like yesterday. We were out in the front room getting some tummy time in yesterday.
1 comment:
Your daughters head holding up skills are freakishly incredible. I just love the picture of you and her on the floor! That needs to be framed and shared. I am so sorry my son was the first one to take a beating to your daughter, leave it to Krew. Thanks for still loving him!
Post a Comment