Here we go again! One of our favorite destinations to visit...Disneyland! This year we bought annual passes so we can go without paying twice as much. When I bought them, we had just found out we were pregnant and I figure we will go once before the baby is born and after the baby is born. It was a great trip as usual. I rode most of the rides that I normally would have ridden anyway. There were a few I didn't get to ride like Indiana Jones, Thunder Mountain Railroad and Matterhorn.
While in line for Toy Mania I noticed how weird Mister Potato Head's eyes looked. When I mentioned this to my family they all thought I was crazy. Turns out polarized sunglasses make some things look weird. He looked like he had veins all through his eyes.
My dad, Riley and I sat out from riding Screamin' and we watched as my mom, Steve, Melanie and Brett rode the ride. They are in the second car below.
Riley wouldn't ride on all the rides because she says they were scary from the last time she was there. Funny thing about that is she rode them all the last time and loved them. She would get off the ride and want to go again with the exception of the Tower of Terror. So this visit was a fight to get her to go on the rides and of course the second she got off she wanted to go back on!
We visited the brand new Cars Land which was incredible. I swear we were in Utah at that moment. The details were amazing. You almost couldn't tell that it was all fake. Cars Land was packed with people. The waits for the 3 new rides ranged from 90 minutes to over 180 minutes. Needless to say we did not ride the rides. We visited the shops and ate some food.
Back in Disneyland Park we headed to Adventure land where we ate some yummy food and rode some rides. We took Tom Sawyers boat around the lake.
My parents left the park early this night and we decided to see if we could get on the new ride Racers. We jumped into the single riders line and waited almost an hour to get in the cars. It was a fun ride and takes you cruising through the valley and then you race against another car to win.
The next day my parents, Steve and I took a ride down Splash Mountain. We got soaked which was nice because it was so hot. I felt like when I got soaked I had way more energy to play all day versus being dry and hot all day! Baby got a little fun ride too!
Waiting for the classic Autopia! What a difference in the sun versus the rain. Steve was my pedal man, my dad was Riley's. We raced around the track. Maybe someday Disneyland will upgrade the cars to use some sort of other fuel because they sure are stinky!
The only pic I took the last day was another trip down Splash Mountain.
What a fun trip but we won't be going in July again! Way too crowded...all the rides had waits. The positive side of going in July...no rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment