My family celebrated Riley's 6th birthday on Saturday. It was a small party with just the family. How much more attention can this girl get??? Disneyland then a birthday party....lots!!! Riley was very excited to get her party started with opening of gifts.
Riley started with the biggest gift from Gigi (great-grandma). It was packed with a beautiful sweater that Riley quickly tossed aside (what 6 year old wants clothes) and moved on to the bag full of pencils, books and coin bank.
Riley & Gigi
She quickly moved on to our gift to her. While we were in Disneyland, I bought her the Tangled Book. Had I known they were going to have a party I would have kept it til her party. She definitely liked the Tinkerbell Art set. We colored lots of pictures later on.
Riley loves her Uncle Steve...she remembered his name before mine. And she always asks where he is if he isn't with me!
My brother gave her a movie and Connect 4 for her birthday. We played Connect 4 after all the gifts were done. My mom helped her play since she didn't know how. We both won a few games.
Melanie's gift was next and it was definitely pretty cool. Riley is going to need an arts & crafts room soon! She was very excited about the Pottery Wheel....can't wait to get a homemade pot!
Brett, Melanie & Riley....may be the future wife of my bro!
Grandma & Papa gave Riley more books and learning items. She told Grandma "I like toys for my birthday!". Riley is definitely not a learner. She is incredibly smart but really resists reading or trying to learn. She didn't get the Matthews side in her because we loved to read and learn.
Grandma & Riley
Papa & Riley
Favorite Aunt Jessie & Riley!!!
Her dolls she got in Disneyland...Jessie, Sally and Jack.
One two three blow out those candles!
Happy Birthday to my favorite niece...Riley!!!
2 comments:
So cute! Her hair has grown so much since I last saw a picture of her! We should get her and KD together to play sometime.
Jessie, she is beautiful!!! You are a lucky aunt but she is way luckier to have you. I can tell how much you love her!
Post a Comment