Tuesday, December 21, 2010

29


I can't believe how time flies!!! When we are children our parents tell us to slow down that life will fly by and we don't believe because it's SOOOO slow as a kid. I truly feel like I was just in high school a little while back and that I barely graduated from college. Instead its almost 11 years since high school and almost 4 years since I graduated. 
This years birthday isn't as fun as I would like because I have been sick for a whole week! WTF??? I don't get sick often but when I do I definitely get sick. Actually the last time I can remember I was really sick was over the Christmas break during nursing school. Big hooray to not getting sick that often!!! Hopefully this crap will leave and I can at least enjoy the rest of my holiday with family and friends!
This year I am going to enjoy sipping on tea, eating Wild Mushroom Pizza and watching a movie with my main man Steve but not too close! No getting sick for him! 
Happy Birthday to me and these two hotties that share it with me!


3 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

Happy Birthday Jess!!!! And your trip to Disneyland looked soooo fun! I was vicariously living it through you! =) Get well soon then come up and visit! Love ya!

Shirley said...

Your crazy...from my iPad. B

Nico, Zara and little David said...

I so agree with you! Time is just flying by!!! So crazy! Lucky you, share your bday with Jack!