A bunch of hot nurses from 4N went to lunch at the best place to get artichoke dip today....THE BAYOU! It was a bunch of fun hanging out with everyone. We all had a great time chit chatting away and it's amazing what you get to know when you're not at work....don't worry nothing bad. We are all so different yet so in tune with each other.
Who knew that Mel and Shirley ski? Or that Maiko, Minji and Mandy snowboard....or atleast try. And that I only sled or tube.....well now we know.
All the trips that could happen if we put our heads together and plan. Oh that sounds so freaking exciting and fun! You girls are awesome and I am so glad we could hang out. I can't wait to do it again. The beer, the artichoke dip and the delicious Bayou Burger made it the best combined with you guys.
Who knew that Mel and Shirley ski? Or that Maiko, Minji and Mandy snowboard....or atleast try. And that I only sled or tube.....well now we know.
All the trips that could happen if we put our heads together and plan. Oh that sounds so freaking exciting and fun! You girls are awesome and I am so glad we could hang out. I can't wait to do it again. The beer, the artichoke dip and the delicious Bayou Burger made it the best combined with you guys.
1 comment:
O how I miss my friends on 4N!! You girls look so GREAT, sounds like you had a great girls day!
Post a Comment