Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Edge 1 month

Edge turned 1 month on February 3, 2015. He weighs 9 pounds now. He is definitely getting way more milk than Emma did. I stopped all my antihistamines and stopped going to my allergy shots. That has helped with my milk supply a lot. He is smiling now when he catches our faces. It is so stinking cute. I can't wait for the cooing to start. He is up every 3 hours at night to eat and 2-3 hours during the day. He was sleeping with us in our bed which made it super easy to feed him. It is harder to get anything done around my house now.






1 comment:

Shirley said...

I can't believe from this post to the next how bigger Edge looks! I better be able to snuggle him on Monday because I didn't get to last time! He is so darn cute!