11 Months Old
19 pounds 3.2 ounces
27" tall
Cruising all over the house with her walker
Drinks 4-5 6 ounce bottles of milk a day
Eats lots of fruits/veggies
Eats chicken
Definitely is a texture baby, if it is wet/slimy she won't put it in her mouth, but will eat it if I put it in her mouth
Loves loves loves Cheerios and yogurt drops
In November, I didn't take too many photos. We took Becky to breakfast for her birthday at Blue Lemon. It was fun to meet up with Becky on a midweek morning and enjoy a yummy breakfast. We don't get together too often because our schedules don't mesh well during the week and baby goes to bed at 7pm. Hopefully all that will change in January!
Steve and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. It is crazy to think we have been married that long and have been together 13 years. I still feel young like I just got out of high school but then I look at what I have accomplished and I feel old. We have had lots of ups and some downs on the marriage road.
Emma celebrated her first Turkey Day with us! We started Thanksgiving out by heading down to Orem to have Thanksgiving with Steve's Dad's side of the family. Steve was able to finally show off his pride and joy Emma to everyone down there. None of the extended family had met Emma yet. They have such a large family that it is usually hosted in a church or school. Steve's uncle Jon is a principal at an elementary school and is able to use his school as the location. It serves dual purposes with the cafeteria and a gymnasium. All the kids can run around, play ball, roll around on the scooters.
After eating with Steve's side, we headed back to Salt Lake City to have dinner with my parents. We had a good Thanksgiving dinner. Emma enjoyed mashed potatos, green beens and turkey. She is just the light of our life.
What a cute little face!
1 comment:
I love the love Emma brings and shines upon your family, I mostly love how you can just see it. What is going to change in January? Are you going to change her bedtime :) ? A midweek breakfast sounds so fun, jealous! Hee Hee Hee! Emma is lucky to have such a wonderful mom. It is crazy to think you and Stave have been with each other for 13 years, It can easily make you feel old. However, I like the thought that we feel like we are right out of high school….right!
Post a Comment