Emma is 2 months old. She is getting so big and her personality is starting to form. She is now starting to have conversations with us. She coos at us and we respond and she coos back. She is the happiest baby in the mornings and loves to talk and bounce.
~you weigh 9 pounds which is under the 5th percentile
~you are 22 1/4 inches tall which is between the 25th and 50th percentile
~you have conversations with Mommy and Daddy
~you love to stand and bounce on your feet
~you hold your head up at all times except when you are tired (makes Mommy nervous when I am trying to burp you and you are looking everywhere)
~you love being swaddled
~you are smiling
~you are focusing on the animals on your swing go around
Mommy and Daddy are absolutely in love with you. We sent a birth announcement to President Obama and received a letter back. Your cousin Matthew talks about you all the time since he received your announcement. Matthew lives in Conneticut and is 2 years old. Your cousin Claire is in love with you and wants to share everything with you. Mommy watched Claire the other day and she brought books out to read to you. Then she brought out stuffed animals for you to play with but you aren't interested in those yet. Needless to say, Claire was disappointed that you didn't want to play with the toys. We had dinner with Grandma, Papa and Riley a couple weeks ago and you wouldn't stop staring at her.
Today Mommy had to schedule her first week back at work. It's coming up so fast...less than 6 weeks to that day. I am getting nervous leaving you for 13+ hours a day. I am getting nervous about how I am going to provide enough milk for you when I don't know how much you (ounces) drink. I tried pumping in January and it backfired on me by producing too much milk for you to handle. I am nervous about how it will go when I start again. Good luck to me!!!
3 comments:
Ha ha. Thats so funny you sent an announcement to Pres Obama. I'm going to do that next time. It's so tough leaving them to go to work. I still struggle with it. At the same time, it's nice to have adult interaction, and feel productive. Good luck!
Jess you are going to miss her like crazy when you come back but it will all work out for you. You still have a great chunk of time to start practicing what you are going to do then now. I love how she is all pulled up in a fetal like position on her back in her pics. You can see she likes her extremeties close. She is such a beautiful little girls who is loved so much!
She is so stinkin' cute! I love that you sent the President a birth announcement & I think it's even cooler you received a letter back. What a neat thing for her to have when she's older. We need to get together again soon.
Post a Comment